Invictus Management is a full service medical
billing company providing services to physicians
practices and hospitals.
Medical Billing Services
- It is our mission to obtain accurate, complete and timely payments from all third party payers and patients for our clients using state of the art technology, proven billing methodologies, effective control systems and trained staff while adhering to the highest moral, ethical, legal and practical business standards.
- Staff member work in-house and are always available to answer specific billing questions. Since multiple staff members work each account, there’s always someone available with knowledge of accounts
- Compare payments to contractual allowable and vigorously pursue underpayments
- We use Transworld Systems, Inc. (TSI) as our Collection Agency
- After numerous efforts of trying to collect on an account we will send it to TSI to start the collection process.
- There are 2 phases of the Collection process which are Recovery and Collections.
- TSI uses strategic end-to-end accounts receivable management and debt collection solutions that make your cash flow.
- Data Entry of all charges within 24 hours.
- Submitting electronic and / or paper claims to both primary and secondary insurance carriers.
- Monthly Cash Statements.
- Soft Collections after cash balance exceeds 70 days past due
- Mail out a series of three collection letters.
- Make 3 phone calls to patients who do not respond to collection letter.
- Refer all remaining balances to client for analysis.
- Entering practice information into software program, to include lists of all insurance carriers, fee schedules, ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes.
- Accurate ICD-10 and CPT coding of your services
- Follow up on claims at 31 days.
- Appeals and Denials
- We will follow insurance guidelines for all appeals and pursue all avenues to receive payments.
- If the appeal process has been exhausted, we will forward the information back to the client for review and analysis
- Posting of payments received from insurance companies and patients.
- An in-house pre-collection unit
- Insurance Verification.