We Make Amazing
Things Every Day.
In 2004 Invictus Account Management acquired the claim processing for Allen Anesthesia as well as two independent anesthesiologists (those physicians have since joined Allen). From that beginning, we have grown our practice management business to include anesthesia practices (independent and group), a pain management clinic, plastic surgeons and general surgeons. Invictus Account Management provides full practice management including but not limited to billing, account management, scheduling and credentialing. We currently maintain an office staff of 20 employees including certified medical coders, surgery schedulers, credentialing specialists, billing specialists, receptionists, office manager and physician network director.
Coders: Our certified medical coders are committed to industry standards by keeping their certification active, attending classes and conferences. They also maintain membership in professional associates to learn of any changes in the industry in a timely manner.
Credentialing: Provider credentialing is a crucial part of your revenue cycle. While critical to the success of a practice, the process has become increasingly complicated, duplicative, costly and time consuming. Invictus Account Management’s credentialing service helps providers alleviate this challenging but necessary burden – enabling you to focus on your patients and practice. Our team will manage the credentialing process from beginning to end so that your applications, contracts, and credentialing flow smoothly from start to finish. Saving you time, money, and headaches.
What Invictus Account Management Credentialing Services can assist with:
- Facility applications
- Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare/Medicaid Revalidations
- Medicare/Medicaid Provider Enrollment
- CAQH Registration
Collections: We use Transworld Systems, Inc. (TSI) as our Collection Agency. After numerous efforts of trying to collect on an account we will send it to TSI to start the collection process. There are 2 phases of the Collection process which are Recovery and Collections. TSI uses strategic end-to-end accounts receivable management and debt collection solutions that make your cash flow.
- It is our mission to obtain accurate, complete and timely payments from all third party payers and patients for our clients using state of the art technology, proven billing methodologies, effective control systems and trained staff while adhering to the highest moral, ethical, legal and practical business standards.
- Staff members work in-house and are always available to answer specific billing questions. Since multiple staff members work each account, there’s always someone available with knowledge of accounts.
- Compare payments to contractual allowable and vigorously pursue underpayments.